Cumberland Black Raspberry 2 pc.
- Buy 2 for $25.16 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for $23.76 each and save 15%
Enjoy mouth-watering succulent black raspberries right from your garden with this outstanding 2 pc. Black Cumberland Raspberry Collection. No more need to worry about the multitude of sprays that store bought berries incur during cultivation.
- SKU: R174853 / Perennial
- Botanical Name: Rubus occidentalis 'Cumberland'
- Common Name: Raspberry
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8, Cold Toleranc: -20F
- Sun-Shade: Full to Partial Sun
- HT at Maturity: 6-9 feet
- Bloom Time: Summer- Mid Season bearer
- Cultivar: Cumberland- 1 yr.
- Special: Large, round and firm berries; some of the largest and most popular available; one of the leading commercial varieties in the Northern and Central part of the US; great for desserts and jams; freezes well; long-lived; and grows in any soil type; produces fruit in early summer of 2nd season
- Uses: garden
- Growing Guide: Cumberland Black Raspberry
- Shipping Schedule : Spring Shipping & Hardiness Zone Page
|Product Name||Cumberland Black Raspberry 2 pc.|
|Description||Your crops will put to shame any store bought fresh raspberry in size, flavor, and selection too. Their firm and large fruit is excellent for delicacies such as desserts, jams, salads or just plain eating off the vine! Plus they freeze well too. High yielding Cumberland kicks in mid summer with sweet, juicy, and firm nearly perfect fruit and not seedy. This variety is extremely hardy, long-lived and grows in any soil type! They provide abundant fruit starting with the 2nd season. This collection is the raspberry lovers fantasy come true! Bare-Root length: 12 - 16 inches Country of Origin: USA|
|USDA Zone||Zone 4, Zone 5, Zone 6, Zone 7|
|Sun / Shade||Full Sun, Half Sun/Half Shade|
|Mature Height||Taller than 36 inches|
|Bloom Time||Late Spring-Early Summer|