Meyer Lemon & Cocktail Lime 2 in 1 Patio Tree 1 pc.
- Buy 2 for $59.15 each and save 11%
- Buy 4 for $55.87 each and save 16%
You know when you’re at the store and you have to pick, lemons or limes? Well that is no more! With this 2 in 1 Meyer Lemon and Cocktail Lime Patio Tree you get both plants in one pot! Anyone and everyone in America can enjoy these outside in the summer and inside in the winter. They bear fruit repeatedly year round beginning the 1st season because they are fully established and ready to fruit. The Meyer Lemon is a cross between an orange and a lemon. It will provide abundant fruit that are rounder, thinner-skinned, more orange in color and considerably less acidic than regular lemons. For that reason, it is sought after by all the top restaurants around the world.
- Sku/Class.: R43062 / Tropical (90 Day Warranty)
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon and Citrus latifolia
- Common Name: Meyer Lemon & Lime
- Hardiness Zone: 9-11, Cold Tolerance: 40F
- Sun-Shade: Full Sun to Partial Sun
- HT/WD: 3-5 feet / 3 feet
- Bloom Time: Repeatedly year round
- Cultivar: Meyer Lemon and Cocktail Lime
- Special: Both a lemon and lime in the same pot; the most sought after lemon in the restaurant industry; fast fruiting bushy hybrids; easy to maintain; less acidic; fragrant white blooms and tasty lemons and limes right from your patio
- Uses: potted patio plant outside in summer and inside in winter
- Growing Guide: Meyer Lemon & Cocktail Lime 2 in 1 Patio Tree
- Ships: NonZoned- Mid May
- Restrictions: Cannot ship to AK, HI, CA, TX, FL, PR, VI, GU
|Product Name||Meyer Lemon & Cocktail Lime 2 in 1 Patio Tree 1 pc.|
|Description||Outside this summer your 2 in 1 tree will start to produce intoxicatingly fragrant flowers that will turn into delicious plump fruits inside your home by late fall, this very year! This is an ever blooming tree, meaning once you have that first crop, you will always have a combination of flowers and fruits on your trees at any given time. We’ve worked with our growers to create this perfect citrus combination that simply cannot be found elsewhere. This 2 in 1 Patio Tree collection covers just about all aspects of citrus you could ever want because it will produce both Meyer Lemons and Cocktail Limes. The Meyer Lemon is a cross between an orange and a lemon. Then you’ll also have your own Cocktail Persian Limes, which are some of the juiciest limes out there making the perfect addition to your guacamole, or your favorite evening time lime cocktail. Any way you look at it, this 2 in 1 Meyer Lemon and Cocktail Lime Tree is the perfect addition to every patio in America because now you can grow your very own citrus and enjoy the fruits of your labor every single year, with almost no effort. All the while making your neighbors wonder not only how you grew your own but also how you were able to get both lemons and limes on the same tree!
|USDA Zone||Zone 9, Zone 10, Zone 11|
|Sun / Shade||Full Sun, Half Sun/Half Shade|
|Mature Height||Taller than 36 inches|
|Bloom Time||Summer, Summer-Early Fall, Fall|
|Attributes||Deer Resistant, Fragrant|