You have no items in your shopping cart.
Search results for 'epiphyllum orchid cactus collection'
‘Aloha’ is all you’ll be saying with this plumeria collection, because now you can bring the allure of this iconic Hawaiian flower to your very home, without having to travel all the way to Hawaii. Before you know it, you’ll be stringing your very own leis! Nothing says Hawaii better than the plumeria, and you’re going to be receiving three of the very best varieties grown at the same farm we’ve had in Kona, Hawaii for the past 30 years; that’s why we’re able to bring you these three exclusive cultivars in very sought after colors.
- SKU: R43064 / Tender Perennial
- Botanical Name: Plumeria rubra
- Common Name: Plumeria, Frangi Pani
- Hardiness Zone: 10-11, Cold Tolerant: 45F
- Sun-Shade: Full Sun
- HT/WD: 16-20" in 1st yr.; 20-30" in 2nd yr.; 30-40" in 3rd yr. (measurements when in pot)
- Bloom Time: Mid Summer to Mid Autumn- 2nd Season
- Cultivar: Kona Gold, Kona Beauty, Kona Fruit Salad
- Special: Flower of love used to make the fragrant Hawaiian Lei of welcome; Brings the dream of Hawaii into your summer garden, very fragrant and rare cultivars; attracts butterflys and hummingbirds, drought tolerant; deer and rabbit resistant
- Uses: containers, warm winter gardens
- Growing Guide: Kona's Best Hawaiian Plumeria 3 pc.
- Ships: Week of April 14thRestrictions: Cannot ship to CA Learn More$23.93 As low as: $20.34
Heirlooms in the making from our private collection! This 2 pc. Yellow and Orange Kaffir Lilies is much sought after world-wide for its beauty, indestructibility, long-lived vigor, and yes now even fragrance! Also known as Clivia, this collection is made-up of Golden Dragon Yellow whose sweet lemon meringue aroma is as rare as a dragon itself and nearly impossible to find, and Tangerine Dream, so vivid and bold in color it nearly blinds you with ecstasy. Native only to southern Africa, these rare and rugged evergreen houseplants require very little attention, bloom in the shade inside the home, and live for decades on end!
- SKU: R114378 / Tender Perennial
- Botanical Name: Clivia mINIATA
- Common Name: Kaffir Lilies, Clivia
- Hardiness Zone: 9-11, Cold Tolerant: 35F
- Sun-Shade: Part Sun to Shade
- HT at Maturity: 18-24 inches
- Bloom Time: Early Spring Early Summer
- Cultivar: Golden Dragon Yellow
- Special: Much sought after Heriloom; long-lived and evergreen; easy to care for houseplant that blooms indoors in shade; Golden Dragon is fragrant
- Uses: houseplant for container inside the home
- Growing Guide: Yellow Clivia 2 pc.
- Ships: Week of April 28thLearn More$26.13 As low as: $22.21
Bragging rights included! This is the perfect houseplant for those of us those that aren’t so perfect! A long-lived plant for decades on end, it is actually a succulent member of the Oleander family where it rains frequently in the summer, but is very dry in winter. A natural succulent bonsai plant that blooms for nearly 6 months each year with little to no care. It has unique flower colors, a long blooming season, large flowers, fast growth, with thick, swollen, twisted stems.
- SKU: R42331 / Tender Perennial
- Botanical Name: Adenium obesum
- Common Name: Desert Rose, Sabi Star, Kudu
- Hardiness Zone: 10-11, Cold Tolerant: 35F
- Sun-Shade: Full to Partial Sun
- HT at Maturity: 1-3 feet; 6 inches per year
- Bloom Time: Summer - Winter
- Cultivar: Red Sea
- Special: A long-lived plant for decades; bright flowers with unique and swollen trunk, succulent member of the Oleander family; flowers come and go for nearly 6 months per year; popular houseplant
- Uses: shallow container
- Growing Guide: Sabi Star Sahara Desert Gemini Rose 1 pc.
- Ships: Week of May 12thLearn More$21.88 As low as: $18.60
Imagine a Christmas Cactus on steroids, and youll get an idea of what this 2 pc. Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus will produce. Large, gaping flowers with outrageous color and form bring beauty in the flower world to new heights. A wonderful trailing plant that lives for decades on end is a must have heirloom. Includes an assortment of red, orange and fuchsia colors.
- SKU: R16685 / Tropical
- Botanical Name: Epiphyllum ackermannii
- Common Name: Orchid Cactus, Epiphyllum
- Hardiness Zone: 10-11, Cold Tolerant: 45F
- Sun-Shade: Full to Partial Sun (Full, Partial Sun, or Shade)
- HT/WD: 15-20" / 18-24"
- Bloom Time: Spring to Summer- 2nd season
- Cultivar: Mix: Orchid Cactus Hybrid Red; Orange; or Fuchsia
- Special: Large, gaping flowers with outrageous color; similar to a Christmas cactus on steroids; a wonderful trailing plant that lives for decades on end; evergreen cactus containing orchid-like flowers as big as your hand and as vibrant as a rainbow; easily propagated from their tip cuttings; drought tolerant
- Uses: container, hanging basket
- Growing Guide: Epiphyllum Orchid Cactus 2 pc.
- Ships: Week of 04/21/2014Learn More$34.10 As low as: $28.99